Sunday, June 6, 2021

The Brothers Grim Punkcast #291

Episode 291... Another Bro-sode from Reno. All HATE episode to keep everyone angry since that's where we shall remain. Keep those masks on and oxygen levels (to the brain) low. Enjoy!

Download and stream here (iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean as well):

Every Tuesday 4PM PST on PODUNK RADIO.

Send MP3s for airplay (and hate, of course) to brothersgrimpunk@gmail.com.


The Smell of PUNK... 

I Hate It 0:49 Nobodys The Smell Of Victory
Beer Junkies I Hate People 0:32
I Hate Led Zeppelin 1:07 Screeching Weasel Boogadaboogadaboogada!_Road Kill Recs
You Hate Me & I Hate You 1:40 GG Allin Faster & Louder, Vol 2

Fake Hate (background) 2:44 Since We Were Kids Skatecore
I hate work (MDC) 0:51 RAD Live at KDVS & Covers tape
I Hate Everything 2:00  The Front God Save The Queers
I Hate The Kids (S.O.A.) 0:46 Spazz Sweatin' to the Oldies
I hate hippies (MIA cover) 1:25 Lost Boys Work life regret
I Hate Myself and I Want to Die 3:34 Anthesis ANTHESIS Does Nirvana Vol.2

Hate & War (background) 2:05 The Clash The Clash
Just Can't Hate Enough 1:42 Oppressed Logic Ones That Control
Peace... They Hate the Very Word 1:26 No Fucker Peace... They Hate The Very Word
I Hate You 0:59 Anti I Don't Want To Die In Your War
Nation of Hate 1:23 Cryptic Slaughter Convicted (1986)_Relapse Recs
The Evil that Men Do 1:46 Hounds of Hate No Redemption
Hate Me (background) 2:33 Spermbirds Set An Example_Rookie Recs
Jamie's Petting Zoo 1:27 Guttermouth Friendly People
Hate 1:12 Blood Pressure Surrounded
Full of Hate 0:56 LOCKJAW Dead Friends 7in EP 1983
Born to Hate 0:39 Pure Scum Pure Scum Demo
Don't Hate (Go Skate) 1:18 A.N.S. Success At Last

Hate To See You Go (background) 3:05 Nobodys Less Hits, More Tits
I HATe it!! 0:59 Melt-Banana Scratch or Stitch!
Raging, Hate, Fear And Flower Power Violence 0:33 Spazz La Revancha
HATE HUMANS 1:33 STINKHOLE OUT OF THE GUTTER, INTO THE STINKHOLE
You Hate, I Hate, Who's Gonna Win? 0:59 CRIPPLED FOX More Fun!! More Thrash!! LP
Hatebreeders (background) 3:07 The Misfits Walk Among Us
I Hate A**holes 1:03 GUNS 'N ROSA PARKS Antifreeze EP
Spoiled by Hate 1:42 Public Acid Condemnation EP
Hate Incorporated 1:34 Carradine Choke Planet Fatigue
LxExAxRxNx - We Hate Posh Parts 0:32 Common Enemy / xLearnx Split EP
Fucking Hate You 1:32 The Casualties Written In Blood

Love To Be Hated 2:13 Agnostic Front Punk-O-Rama, Vol. 7

No comments:

Post a Comment