Monday, May 28, 2012

The Brothers Grim Punkcast #21

This week all 80's Punk Hardcore whatever. I cheated and went with a re-recording on the first song. My original sounded too shitty.

Normal time at PoDunkRadio.com

Download all the episodes at iTunes.

http://thebrothersgrimpunkcast.podbean.com

Useless Pieces Of Shit- Fuck Shit Up
JFA- Kick You
Life's Blood- Not For The Weak
7 Seconds- Young Till I Die

White Cross- Nuke Attack
Speed of The Presses
Cause For Alarm- Parasite
Hoax- Suicide Pact
Warzone- Dance Hard Or Die

Die Kreuzen- This Hope
SS Decontrol- Boiling Point
Bored Youth- No Chance
Battered Youth- Love You When You're Dead
Half Off- Make Every Minute Count

Youth Korps- 1969
Heart Attack- From What I See
The Abused- Drug Free Youth
The Germs- Lexicon Devil
Negative Approach- Can't Tell No One

Social Unrest- General Enemy
Crucifix- See Through Their Lies
Necros- No One
The Freeze- Trouble If You Hide

Angry Samoans- Right Side of My Mind
NOFX- My Friends
Wasted Youth- Teenage Narc
Ludichrist- Murder Bloody Murder
The Fix- Vengeance
Genocide- Stillborn

Guttermouth- Where Was I?

The Accidents- Sorry Mark (haha snuck that in. Not 80's by far)

No comments:

Post a Comment