Sunday, April 11, 2021

The Brothers Grim Punkcast #281

Episode 281... I had another all ladies show, but I found a ton of righteous stuff (new and not so new) this week on Bandcamp (obviously not Gmouth). The L.A. punk scene is much alive and ripping more than ever. Check out most of these bands on IG and see for yourself. Punk may not be dead, but hopefully COVID is... soon. Enjoy!

Download and stream from your smart device here:

Every Tuesday 4PM PST on PODUNK RADIO.



Punk City...

80s baby 1:24 Dead City Fuck The Opps_L.A.
LA SENSIBILITÉ 1:22 Mon Autre Groupe QUELLE JOIE
Over The Edge 1:40 Revolt Punx Unite
Terrible Things 1:37 DARK THOUGHTS MUST BE NICE

Smells Like Teen Spirit (background) 4:00 Doctor Coffee I Hate Myself and I Want to Surf
American Gestures 1:36 Jughead's Revenge 2021 Single
You Never Know 1:55 The Stupids Demonstration Tape '89
Razor Burns 1:45 The Shatners shit...
Right Out Of Reach 1:31 Zorn Zorn
23 Things That Rhyme With Darby Crash 1:39 Guttermouth Shave The Planet
Breed (background) 2:26 Doctor Coffee I Hate Myself and I Want to Surf
Population Control 1:36 The Runts Kill the Runts
OFF YOUR MEDS 1:20 ELDERLY-ABUSE ON SOME SHIT EP 2019
sk8bmx42069 0:31 Incomprehensible Demoralization cdr
Cant Stop The Hate 1:37 WHO GIVES A FUCK
Now This 2:16 The Virus Punx Unite
Polly (background)  3:27 Doctor Coffee I Hate Myself and I Want to Surf
Three Little Surfin' Birds 2:11 Bobby Ramone Rocket to Kingston

No comments:

Post a Comment